Membership and Fees
The Cockburn Dragon Boat Club happily encourages members of the public to come along and try paddling in one of our dragon boats. The Club generously offers prospective paddlers three free sessions before membership fees become payable. You must pay before your 4th paddle.
Club fees are set at the annual AGM.
2017-2018 membership fees
The fees payable to CDBC for the 2017 – 2018 season are $175.00. ($100 of this we forward to our State organisation Dragon Boating WA (DBWA) which covers your insurance.)
As we are based at the East Fremantle Yacht Club, you are also required to become a ‘Reciprocal’ member of EFYC. Click here for further information.
Payment of fees
Please pay by electronic bank transfer to:
- Bank: Bankwest
- Name: Cockburn Dragon Boat Club Inc
- BSB: 306-086
- Account: 4157015
- Description: Please put your SURNAME followed by the word FEES.
New memberships will not be processed without:
- Completed membership form
- Passport size photo – before submitting your photo electronically please ensure you have saved the photo as a jpg and that you include your name in the file name e.g. FredJones.jpg. If you are submitting a hard copy photo please ensure your name is on the back of the photo.
- Completed Image Release and Preferred Contact form
- Proof of electronic payment to the Cockburn Dragon Boat Club account.
- Please send the above to email@example.com.
The annual subscription shall be paid in advance and shall be due and payable by 30 September each year. Every member whose subscription is not paid by 31 October shall cease to be a member of the Club.